- If you have a large quantity of weeds, We recommend the area is treated with weed killer a week prior to cleaning. (by yourself or by us)
- We then pressure wash the area with either the rotary flat surface cleaner or a very high pressure rotary lance according to the surface.
- We then wash down with a fan lance to remove all the sludge and weeds.
- Next is a hose down of anything that may have had dirt splashed on it e.g. Fences, walls etc Splashed windows will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- The area is now left to dry out.
- Now dry we are able to sweep kiln dried sand back into the joints both for aesthetics and stability of the blocks.
Sealers are also available, contact us for more information.
Before any cleaning.
Pressure washed and re-sanded.